Founded in 2010 with one team and a simple philosophy, our club has quickly grown into the largest all girls select soccer club in Ohio and one of the largest in America. Our mission is to “IMPACT” the lives of young girls in a positive atmosphere through the sport of soccer, on and off the field. We believe in not only developing great soccer players, but developing friendships and self-confidence. We believe in providing a quality and fun training environment for our players so they would continue to enjoy the sport of soccer through high school and beyond.
Below are some key elements of Impact's philosophy that separate us from other clubs:
- Having FUN is rule #1 (Both for the players & the families).
- We have licensed coaches/trainers to develop the players technical and tactical skills.
- Our coaches are our trainers and are present at practices and games.
- We believe that once a team is established, those core players stay together to form unity and friendships that will last a lifetime.
- We encourage our players to be well-rounded individuals through the participation of other sports and activities.
- We also believe in giving back to the community by partnering with local churches and other organizations.
And lets face it, soccer is just a game, but teamwork, friendships, fitness, and giving back...are ways of life!
Impact GFC's training staff is special in so many ways. Not only are they great people in our community and passionate about soccer, but most importantly they are teaching your girls at no charge! We want our training staff to be here because they love the game, our community, and our girls. We believe that our trainers help IMPACT our girls to become strong players and confident people.
At the same time we want to make sure these girls do get quality soccer training. Listed below are some of our coaching bios:
- Jami Eversole: Jami played four years for the University of Cincinnati. Before playing for the Bearcats, she played at Milford High School. Jami has coached/trained various high school, select & SAY teams of all ages for the past 20 years. She is a member & formerly part of the staff at Montgomery Community Church. Jami has earned her "E" coaching license.
- Kyle Eversole: Kyle played his collegiate ball at the University of Cincinnati. Before UC, Kyle played for the Ohio North State Team as part of the Olympic Development Program (ODP), the Pacesetter Club, as well as Perrysburg High School.
- Chad Planner: Chad has participated in soccer for more than 30 years. He played at Carroll High School in Dayton, Ohio and then The Ohio State University where he was awarded Defensive MVP as a freshman goalkeeper in 1989 and led the team in saves in 1989 and 1990. When an injury ended his playing career, Chad focused on coaching—working with numerous select and rec youth teams in Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati. He has earned his "E" coaching license.
- Jennifer Evans: Jennifer has been coaching soccer for the past 20 years. She played locally at Milford High School and has coached/trained for many local select clubs. Jennifer was on the Indian Hill High School coaching staff for 9 years. She currently holds her "D" coaching license.
- Sherri Muse: Sherri has been coaching for the past 10 years. Sherri played 4 years for the University of Cincinnati and was a teammate of Jami Eversole. Sherri played her high school soccer for Beavercreek. She currently holds her "E" coaching license.
- Justin DeMoss: Justin played 4 years for Center College. He serves as the clubs official Goalie Trainer. Justin currenty holds both a USSF "D" and a NSCAA Goalkeeper Level 1 license. Justin has previously coached Walnut Hills Varsity Boys as well as part of the ODP staff.
Impact GFC believes in giving back to the community by partnering with local churches and other organizations. This giving back teaches our girls lessons that will hopefully stay with them forever. We ask that all members of Impact (players and parents) engage in our community involvement effort. It is our belief that these lessons of service will not only strengthen each team, but also our club and our community.
Listed below are just some of the outreach opportunities that Impact has engaged in:
- Montgomery Community Church
- Meadowbrook Care Center
- Loveland Life Pantry
- Loveland Christian Church
- The Loveland Initiative
- The Ronald McDonald House
- The Karen Wellington Foundation
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace
~1 Peter 4:10
Impact GFC is always open to new outreach opportunities. If you feel that your organization could benefit from using our resources, contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org