Impact GFC's training staff is special in so many ways. Not only are they great people in our community and passionate about soccer, but most importantly they are teaching your girls at no charge! We want our training staff to be here because they love the game, our community, and our girls. We believe that our trainers help IMPACT our girls to become strong players and confident people.
At the same time we want to make sure these girls do get quality soccer training. Listed below are some of our coaching bios:
- Jami Eversole: Jami played four years for the University of Cincinnati. Before playing for the Bearcats, she played at Milford High School. Jami has coached/trained various high school, select & SAY teams of all ages for the past 20 years. She is a member & part of the staff at Montgomery Community Church. Jami has earned her "E" coaching license.
- Kyle Eversole: Kyle played his collegiate ball at the University of Cincinnati. Before UC, Kyle played for the Ohio North State Team as part of the Olympic Development Program (ODP), the Pacesetter Club, as well as Perrysburg High School.
- Chad Planner: Chad has participated in soccer for more than 30 years. He played at Carroll High School in Dayton, Ohio and then The Ohio State University where he was awarded Defensive MVP as a freshman goalkeeper in 1989 and led the team in saves in 1989 and 1990. When an injury ended his playing career, Chad focused on coaching—working with numerous select and rec youth teams in Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati. He has earned his "E" coaching license.
- Jennifer Evans: Jennifer has been coaching soccer for the past 20 years. She played locally at Milford High School and has coached/trained for many local select clubs. Jennifer was on the Indian Hill High School coaching staff for 9 years. She currently holds her "D" coaching license.
- Sherri Muse: Sherri has been coaching for the past 10 years. Sherri played 4 years for the University of Cincinnati and was a teammate of Jami Eversole. Sherri played her high school soccer for Beavercreek. She currently holds her "E" coaching license.
- Justin DeMoss: Justin played 4 years for Center College. He serves as the clubs official Goalie Trainer. Justin currenty holds both a USSF "D" and a NSCAA Goalkeeper Level 1 license. Justin has previously coached Walnut Hills Varsity Boys as well as part of the ODP staff.